Ever since we moved here I have been collecting Colorado attraction brochures. I keep the brochures in our “travel to do” box. Now that the weather is warmer we can start visiting some of these attractions.
1. Royal Gorge Bridge and Park in Canon City—http://www.royalgorgebridge.com/
2. Pikes Peak Cog Railway (starts in Manitou Springs)–http://cograilway.com/
3. Cave of the Winds (Colorado Springs attraction)–http://caveofthewinds.com/
4. Seven Falls (Colorado Springs attraction)–http://sevenfalls.com/home/index.cfm
5. Navajo Nation Parks & Recreation Four Corners Monument (southwestern Colorado border attraction)– this is the only place in the United States where 4 states intersect at one point: Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado—http://www.navajonationparks.org/htm/fourcorners.htm
There are definitely more places we want to visit in Colorado but I can’t wait to take the Pikes Peak Cog Railway up 14,115 feet.