A Paris Street Market is located at Aspen Grove in Littleton, Colorado. A Paris Street Market is an open-air, vintage, antique, and artisan market. Lots of wonderful treasures are in abundance at this market. We have been to the market twice. We found that going to the market early is the best strategy for great finds! The market starts May 5th for the 2012 season and the hours are 8 am–3 pm.
Some market tips from the website: http://www.aparisstreetmarket.com/
1. arrive early (bring a flashlight if it is before sunrise)
2. the market runs rain or shine
3. wear comfy shoes
4. bring a backpack so your hands are free to touch & feel merchandise
5. bring cash
6. visit food vendors at the market
7. while shopping remember–imagination is the key ingredient
**There is also a market in Boulder, Colorado that starts on June 9, 2012 (9am-3pm).