My husband and I love sushi. We have been recommended quite a few places to try in Denver. Our favorite sushi restaurant is Sweet Ginger. It is fairly new (it has been open not quite as long as we have lived here–1 1/2 years).
1. $3.00 large Sapporo bottles
2. The staff at Sweet Ginger greet you and take care of you as if you dine there every night. They always make sure everything is okay and that your food is tasting fantastic. Sweet Ginger is very clean. The staff is very professional. We were given a complimentary bowl of Edamame the other night because the sushi bar was super busy.
3. The sushi is excellent. We ordered two rolls the other night (Tokyo roll and Cherry Creek roll). I once again took pictures of the rolls after we started eating. I need to get in the habit of taking pictures before we eat!
5. They serve other food besides sushi. This is helpful if you have guests who don’t particularly like sushi. The food menu is plentiful and extremely tasty. We ordered off of the food menu the other night and we weren’t disappointed.
- Green Curry
- Basil leaves, potatoes, onions, broccoli, bell peppers, slow cooked in spicy green curry.
- King and I
- Crispy soft shell crab, avocado and cucumbers wrapped in clear rice paper. Served with rice noodles.
6. They have Happy Hour: http://www.sweetgingerdenver.com/menu.php?key=happy&cat=happyhour
7. Sweet Ginger has a patio. This is a wonderful luxury on a beautiful Colorado day.