It is Labor Day weekend in Colorado and there is a lot to do! I have compiled a list of 10 activities around our beautiful state that are sure to please. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by love living in Colorado.
1. Take a drive to the top of Mt. Evans. I read that after Labor Day the road to the top of Mt. Evans is usually closed to vehicles because of snow. I have featured this drive on my blog–https://lovelivingincolorado.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/mt-evans-scenic-drive-in-colorado/
2. A Taste of Colorado–http://www.atasteofcolorado.com/
Located in downtown Denver at Civic Center Park. Admission is FREE! A Taste of Colorado offers food, music, kids’ activities, and attractions. A Taste of Colorado runs August 31-September 3.
August 24-September 3, 2012–http://www.coloradostatefair.com/4. Head to Aspen for the Jazz Aspen Snowmass Labor Day Festival—http://www.jazzaspensnowmass.org/jazzfestival/labor-day-jazz.html5. Denver Art Museum free Saturday on September 1, 2012.–http://www.denverartmuseum.org/6. Colorado Rockies vs. San Diego Padres home game–http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=col#y=2012&m=9&calendar=DEFAULT
September 1st and 2nd 2012.
7. Telluride Film Festival—http://www.telluridefilmfestival.org/
August 31-September 3, 2012.
8. Colorado Balloon Classic—http://www.balloonclassic.com/
September 1-3, 2012 in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
9. 8th Annual Wild West Air Fest and Labor Day Weekend Celebration in Steamboat Springs, Colorado–Friday, August 31-Monday, September 3, 2012
10. Four Corners Bike Rally in the Four Corners (where Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico meet)–http://www.fourcornersbikerrally.com/
August 29-September 3, 2012